minute workers

Chitika

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Something Evil In That House

When I was around the age of 5 my aunt lived just down the street from us. My mom would be at work a lot so I would spend a lot of time with her. I used to love going to her house especially because of her daughter and my babysitter Kim. We were very close and always got along, and while she was still alive nothing paranormal ever happened there. A few years down the road Kim moved into her mother's basement instead of her cramped room and almost immediately fell into a deep depression. She just did not act like herself at all. She stayed in the basement for three months then she committed suicide. I was not there at the time I was at my own house and I remember seeing an ambulance pull up at her house. I was still very young so I didn't know what had happened.
About a month after her death I was at her house again trying to help out my family. My aunt was very depressed so I decided to let her get some sleep and go down into the basement for a little bit. The moment I entered the basement I experienced feelings of dread and felt very sick. I immediately ran upstairs thinking I was going to vomit but I felt better almost instantly.

OK so now that you have the background story I can tell the demonic part. This was a few years ago and my aunt has long recovered the loss of her daughter.
I was sitting in the living room around 10:00 p.m. When suddenly the room became very cold. I decided it was nothing and grabbed a cover. A few minutes later I began to hear whispering and thought it was my aunt so I called out "Pat is that you?" I got no answer. I then stood up and followed the whispers and they led me to the stairs leading to the basement. The sound was no longer whispers it was now yelling at me in some language I did not understand. I decided to ignore it and I went back to the living room. The moment I sat down I saw a shadow move in the corner of the room. I spun around to see what had moved and I saw a dark shadowy outline of a man but with no face. It had looked like something from a nightmare come to life I was terrified and prayed to God that it would go away. It stayed for five minutes before I found my voice and asked it "What do you want?". It just smiled and laughed with the most evil laugh I ever heard before in my life. After that it was gone and I was alone and shaking again.
I know I didn't imagine this and I'm afraid it will come back it seemed demonic but I'm unsure of the houses history. Please someone I need help I have begun to see shadows out of the corner of my eye every day and I can hear the whispering every time I walk past her house. All help is appreciated.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment