minute workers

Chitika

Monday, March 21, 2011

Dysfunctional Family and Mama Aline

A lot of the stories on here I wouldn’t believe for 2 seconds of my life and I’m sure as some of you read this you’ll think the same thing as you read this, but I swear everything that I say as I write this down is completely true.
I used to live in a house that was built in the 1920′s and it’s age is evident now since everything is falling apart. I lived with my grandparents, neither of them believed in the paranormal. When I was 5 I started head start and when I would come home my mama Aline (grandmother) would claim that she heard a baby crying my dad (granddad) brushed it off because the woman was ill from cancer and we didn’t talk about it. Christmas that year I received a doll that cried and cooed (similar to the ones you might receive in a high school parenting class), but this one you could turn off. In the middle of the night I rolled over on it, and it screamed! I had played with the doll all day and it had not done that eve if I dropped it. Your probably thinking she was only 5 how does she remember that, but it scared me so bad I started crying. My dad came in and yanked it out of the bed and pulled the batteries out of it’s back, but the screaming continued, now when I think about the event I believe the doll may have been possessed.

My Mama Aline died in 2001 and all activity ceased for about 3 months, the baby never cried again. One morning I lay in bed trying to decide of I was going to get up or not when I heard our doorbell ringing. Our doorbell never works you have to nearly bludgeon the thing to death to even get a soft ting out of it, I heard my dad go to the door he opened it and there was no one there. This wasn’t a game of ding dong ditch, I live in the middle of hick town my closet neighbor was my real mom and she lived a good 20 minutes away. That’s why I questioned our need for the doorbell and after the phantom ringer I demanded it be taken down.
There’s thousands of small events I could tell everyone about, but it would take up to much time. But here’s a brief summary, walking in the attic, heavy footsteps, and falling things.
The baby made a brief appearance after a while this time it didn’t cry it tended to scratch the back of people’s heels and you would hear something similar to crawling. The most frightening thing I believe is the staring woman. I personally never have seen her, but I’ve always seen her, but always felt her. We have a sun room and that’s where she spends most of her time my dad seen her disappear several times in there and has seen her reflection in the windows. I’ve smashed my fingers in the door countless times trying to put a solid object her presence and me.
My dad died in 2008 and he left the house to me, when I go in there in feels like pairs of eyes are watching me. As much as I don’t want to live in that house I don’t want to make it some one else’s burden. I don’t know what to do?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment