minute workers

Chitika

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Door Handle

By Lilith
 Two years later we had started moving out. It may seem strange, I had said we had moved out not so long ago, but in fact we just moved out from the house we moved in after the one we moved to from this house where the occurrences happen... Anyway. I was upstairs in my parents\' room with my brother and I had needed to fetch something from my room downstairs. After the last happening, I had been too scared to go into my room, and hardly was ever in there anymore. I slept in my brother\'s room, and the only time I ever went into my own room was to fetch some clothes and change in the bathroom, or to fetch something in general and go to the living room etc.
I asked my brother to come to my room with me; he was also freaked out about being in my room so he told me to make it quick. I closed my bedroom door so nothing would be able to come inside, and if something was going to, we could hideaway somewhere before it came in. At the time my dad was upstairs watching TV. I found what I needed and we were about to leave the room when there was a weird noise outside the door and we heard someone touch the door handle. We stood there frozen for a few minutes.
I looked away from the door for a few seconds. My brother screamed. I quickly looked back to the door and saw the handle moving as if someone had just taken there hand off the door handle. We ran out as quickly as we could upstairs again. There weren't any footsteps this time, but my brother had seen the door handle turning ever so slowly. I think when my brother screamed it scared the thing away.
I should also say I used to have this old life sized photo of a little girl holding roses. Nothing had ever happened until my dad threw out that picture in my room when we moved into the house, and everything stopped once we had thrown the picture out. My dad had blamed me for scratching all over it, even though no one except my dad had touched it when we moved in. When I had it in my room, it felt like it and everything or something was watching me constantly, from the moment I walk in to the moment I walked out again.
Could this have been the source of it? All my friends who ever came over had said they felt very uncomfortable being in my room and my room only. I really don't know.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment