minute workers

Chitika

Friday, February 11, 2011

Haunted Office

Author: Syed Muhammad Yusuf Ahsan (Pakistan) / Location of Story: Pakistan
Story: My father has a business of importing and for that we have many offices in Pakistan. When our business progressed by the grace of Allah, we had to import more material and thus requiring more space in the store(Since it was already full).We expanded the store but as we imported more and more material we ran out of space in the store. Very soon the search for a new office began and within just 10 days we found a very large office at an amazing rent and decided to rent it. I was at the spot with my father’s Finance Manager who selected that office. After we selected the office we were to begin shifting the next day but the owner said that there should be at least one person in the office for the night. All the people were busy and I being a mature adult was selected to spend the night in that office. I had no choice but to agree. They left me at that office the time was 2 PM of the afternoon.
Soon they left me and I instantly became very bored as I did not have anything to do. There was nothing in the office besides a soft carpet on the floor. I decided to spend the day in the recital of the Quran and the night to sleep on the soft carpet.
I started my task and soon it was time for the Maghrib prayer. As I was going back after prayer, the lights went away (Because of load shedding in Pakistan). I decided to continue towards the room to supplicate in the dark anyway. When I reached the room I started again in the pitch black darkness. While I was supplicating, I felt a strange feeling, as if someone was touching my hair while standing behind me. I thought it was the wind and continued. The feeling remained till the next few minutes but as I felt that my hair was now being pulled, I looked back and asked in a loud voice ’’Who is there?’’ and there was no reply. I blamed it to my imagination and continued. Moments later the same thing began to happen again and this time I became a little scared. It went on and on in the black darkness till…….someone grabbed me from behind and started to laugh!! That things voice at first sounded like a man’s voice and then the pitch slowly changed and it would sound
like a woman, then it would slowly reverse back into a man’s voice again! I became very scared and when that thing let me go. I looked back and saw that no one there…I looked front again and…..A dead girl was hanged from the fan with a rope around her neck. Her eyes were almost out of their sockets and her tongue reached the floor!!! I became so intensely scared that I was unable to move and soon that girl fell on the ground and started to move as if she was having a seizure while making sounds resembling the bleating of a goat. Suddenly a huge man with a bloody face came running from out of the WALL with an axe in his hand and straight cut the girls head off!!! The cut off head fell less than 5 feet in front of me. Then as I was looking at the man, he disappeared right in front of my eyes! As I looked down…The cut off head was looking at me with its tongue out, smiling and nodding!!!! Just as I was about to run away someone grabbed me again and some old woman with a
very disturbing face approached the cut off head which was lying in front. She picked it up and rushed towards me. She then started laughing very loudly including the thing behind me and cut off head!!!!! That’s when I started to recite Ayat Al Kursi and BELIEVE me they all fell down and I saw them burn alive right in front of me. Soon, they were no more than mere ashes and then disappeared. After all this, I did not have the guts to sleep there and decided to leave. Except for going out that office through the door, I went out the window. Soon when I was out and I started to walk towards my home. I reached in about 2 hours. I then immediately called my dad and told him all about it and after we inquired about that house this was the information we recovered…
1) The owner of that office was long dead and who we saw was actually a Jinn who wanted a human inside the house.
(We don’t know why)
2) The office was haunted by a depressed Jinn family.
3) The Jinns wanted to kill at least 1 human.
(We don’t know why)
4) All people living there had to recite Ayat al kursi 111 times after every prayer otherwise the Jinns would enter their homes.
5) The Jinns were all kafirs.
WARNING!!
THIS OFFICE STILL REMAINS…


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment