minute workers

Chitika

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Since I Was 5 Years Old

By butterfly_wings
 When I was about 5 years old I lived in Alabama with my mom, dad, 2 older sisters and younger brother. I always remember feeling scared for no reason and like I was being watched. Me and my brother shared a room and in our room between our beds was a closet. Any time during the day when I was in my room I would feel like something was in the closet. So I wouldn't play in my room much.
At night before bed I would always make sure the closet door was completely closed because I felt like something was in there. I would be woken up in the middle of the night feeling scared and not know why. I would always look at the closet and it would be opened a little. So I would close it again and try and go back to sleep. Most times I would fall back asleep but other times right before I would I could hear noises coming from the closet, and then would look over at it and it would be opened again. Sometimes more than before or a little less. This went on for quite some time until one day every time I would go in my room I would get the feeling that something was going to jump out at me so I would run right out. I didn't want to sleep in my room that night but had to. I finally fell asleep and probably early in the morning was awakened by something calling for me.
My bed is right next to a big window. I kept getting the feeling like something was calling me from outside my window, so getting up the nerve I slid open my curtains and saw what looked like a woman in a long black cloak with a hood, eyes and mouth all darkened and old looking. She or whatever it was pointed at me and started laughing. But it wasn't a normal kind of laugh. It sounded more in my head then coming from outside. It scared the crap out of me so I hurry and closed the curtain; put my head in my pillow while lying on my stomach. My hands were under the pillow next to my headboard that was against the wall that the closet was on. What happened next has traumatized me for life.
I all of a sudden no longer heard the laughing and my body started to feel like something was pinning me to my bed. I COULDNT MOVE NOR SCREAM, at that moment something grabbed my hands and started pulling them. Not hard but enough to know I was being pulled. It seemed like it lasted forever but I am sure it was less than a minute When I felt it started to let go I was able to move and scream. I ran to my Parents room and told them what happened and they said it was only a bad dream and to go back to bed. I DIDNT go back to my bed but went and slept on the couch.
Since that night I have had something follow me where ever I move. I am now going to be 32 and have 3 kids of my own. My oldest who is 15 has seen and felt something since he was about 6. My 8yr old hasn\'t really said anything but my 2yr old wakes up almost every night or ever few nights screaming and scared to death. I feel like it is the same thing from when I was a kid because when I start to feel its presence or when I go into my son\'s room to comfort him from crying I get the same feeling I did then I was a kid. What do any of you readers think?
I still have that feeling of being pinned down and so has my oldest son. I have other stories but this was my first one that I will never forget. I know live in Maine and still see stuff all the time!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment