minute workers

Chitika

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Three Seperate Incidents

By della97 
 Three strange separate incidents have happened to me. They are very confusing.
1. I don't really remember this very well but, a few years ago when I was around the age of 9 or 10, something strange happened. I remember being in my mom\'s bedroom that night, which had a large bathroom and separate closet attached. So at around, I'm guessing, 2 am I woke up and I remember seeing that the bathroom door was open a bit --the bathroom door was always closed at night-- and a dim bathroom light was on --the light is never left on-- and this long, creepy dark finger was motioning for me to come to it. You know that motion you do with one finger when you\'re asking someone to come over to where you are? That's what it was doing. Attached to the hand was a black figure peeking around the door. I didn't really pay any attention to it because I was scared out of my mind and I started crying. I know this wasn't my mom in the bathroom because I remember looking around and she being right beside me sleeping. I have no idea what this was... Perhaps a demon? But, after that it never happened again.
2. When my little brother was in grade 1 and I was in grade 5, his teacher read the class a little poem/story. Here it is:
The Dark House
In a dark, dark wood, there was a dark, dark house,
And in that dark, dark house, there was a dark, dark room,
And in that dark, dark room, there was a dark, dark cupboard,
And in that dark, dark cupboard, there was a dark, dark shelf,
And in that dark, dark shelf, there was a dark, dark box,
And in that dark, dark box, there was a GHOST!
He came home that day and told it to me and my mom. Now, it didn't scare me that the time but that night I had the scariest dream ever. Here is the part that includes the "ghost:"
Me and this other person were in this huge old house in the middle of nowhere and after getting scared, went out the front door. It looked onto this dusty flat ground with a railroad track going through it and there was either one man and one boy or one man and two boys standing with their backs facing us. They then turned around slowly and their skin was pale but their faces were covered with what looked like soot. They had on these black hats, kind of like gold hats but flatter. These people were expressionless and scary.
Thus the "dark, dark" ghosts I guess. After that I had this dream around 8 or 9 more times. I haven't had it in a while though. After that dream, I realized that the creepy person gesturing to me from the bathroom, might have been one of those people in the dream above.
3. About 2 years ago me and my family were in the small town called Choice land, Saskatchewan for a wedding anniversary and we decided to attend mass at a tiny old church there. Before it started we were sitting at the front and I looked back at a statue of Mary near the entrance and saw something kind of walk in front of it, I looked again and it was a little boy. He was very short and kind of pudgy he had on those old fashioned overalls and the same black hat as the ghosts in my dream, the story above. I had to sit in that church for the rest of the hour and it was rather frightening. Then, a few summers ago I was touring Saskatchewan, Canada with my family. We stopped at this Catholic Church in Gravel Bourg or another small town like it. It was empty and kind of eerie at the time but behind the altar was a wall that curved like a tri-fold. It was very high and behind that wall were a bunch of rooms. I had a dream a while after that and I was by myself looking into one of those rooms. It was pitch dark and suddenly I see the same little boy as I saw in the church in Choice land walking toward me slowly. That is all I remember of that dream.
Sorry it was so long, but I have no idea what to make of these experiences, they all have to do with black figures and those kind-of-like-golf-hats hats. The scariest one was the finger beckoning me. Both of my stories have dreams and real ghosts or demons together. Does anybody see something that I don't see? Maybe a way these stories connect?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment