minute workers

Chitika

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sleep Paralysis Or Ghost?

By lizziek80
 This experience just happened to me a few days ago and I'm still kind of weirded out by it.
Lately I've been reading paranormal romance novels for the past few weeks. One in particular, I couldn't stop reading until about 3 am and I just finally put the book down and went to sleep.
All I remember is that it was still dark but light enough to see the room. I started feeling numbness and tingly feelings on my legs and upper arms. I remember seeing my door but not quite clearly. I was trying to move but I couldn't. I felt my body was being held down but all I could do was move from my elbows and down to my hands. I was wearing my pj pants but I felt like they were on the verge of coming off, so I remember starting to shake my head back in forth (actually I don't know if I did that or not because I wanted to but couldn't). I kept telling myself to move my head. Then I finally did and I shot up straight in a sitting position. Nobody was there; my husband was already gone for work. I felt the tingling sensations go away. All the while my two cats were there watching me the whole time and they were hissing at me.
I just sat there for a few minutes and my cats came back to bed with me and I said a few prayers. I have had sleep paralysis in the past but it's been a while since I last had them. I was left with small bruises around my upper arms and around the top of my knees. I told my husband the story and he said it was probably just a dream and that I probably somehow made the bruises appear on my own. I know I was reading books about fake ghost or other kind of paranormal beings being in love with humans but I wonder if those books either made me dream something about that or if this was actually real.
I just wanted some input on what you guys think this could be. Thanks

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment