minute workers

Chitika

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Story Of My Papa

By Ghostified
 This goes back to when I was two years old. My Papa had died two weeks before this happened. I was only two so I was not old enough to even know what lying was. I was just playing in my Nana's van while they were working on it. I was playing and having fun... My nana put me on her hip and when we got on the porch she said your sure do like playing in nana's van don't you? I said, "Yeah I was playing with Papa" (remember I said he had died two weeks before this?). And she said, "Oh really?" I said, "Yea he\'s right there!" I pointed over to a spot where nana couldn't see anything. But I saw him just as plain as day standing right there was my Papa. Paul Rastus Edwards! Oh yea I can't forget this: My mama had kept me from knowing he was dead so I had no idea this was a ghost or a spirit which ever you prefer.
Anyway so can anyone tell me if this was a start to seeing ghosts? Maybe it wasn't my first experience of them? Was I may be thinking it was my papa and it might have been an evil spirit? I believe in god fully but I'm not sure if I should believe in ghosts? Does it really matter?
Also I have another story I'm going to put into here to use more characters it's a shorter one. So here I go:
I was going to my room when I saw a man with an evil grin. And I went into my room to get my iPod touch and when I got it I turned around real fast and saw him in my doorway and he didn't have the evil grin he was just standing there in my doorway. I turned around and he was gone again so I would really like to know what that was so thanks!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment