minute workers

Chitika

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Garage

Author: Fareed (USA) / Location of Story: USA
Story: I live in a house outside of New York City, The house is pretty old. I’d say it’s probably like 60 or 70 years old. It’s been renovated at least 5 or 6 times. I even had a garage installed in it because I needed a place to put my car.
Anyway I went upstairs to put my daughter to sleep. My wife was visiting her family in Canada, so it’s just me, my 12 year old son and my 6 year old daughter. So my son was downstairs playing his Xbox 360 and I was upstairs putting my daughter to sleep and so far everything is okay. My daughter always asked me to check her closet for any monsters. I checked and nothing was there as usual. So after my daughter went to sleep I went back downstairs for some dessert and to help my son with his homework.
After all the work was done I prayed Isha with my son at around 10 PM. After that we went to sleep. My son and I were both sleeping in my daughters room.
At around 1 AM I hear a girl laughing. The noise sounded like it was coming from my living room. I start reading Ayatul Kursi and I make dua to Allah to make my sleep peaceful. I went to sleep for about 2 hours. Then again at 3 AM I hear the same girl, except this time it sounds like she was crying. At first I thought I was imagining everything, but when it got to me, I went downstairs to check out what was going on. All I hear is a girl crying. Then as I get closer tot the garage it sounds like there is a girl trapped inside there. I open the door to see. I don’t see a thing except a shadow of a girl whose hands are on her face. Then I run back upstairs as fast as I can, I grab my kids and get into the car and drive to the nearest hotel. The next morning my son asks me why we were in a hotel. I just tell him that there was a jinn in the house.
That day I called an imam to my house to inspect the scene. He said that a jinn girl was killed in my home at around the time I was hearing her cry. This statement frightened me. The imam told me to leave the house as soon as possible, because a jinn was inhabiting that home.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment