minute workers

Chitika

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jinn in Childhood

By Dahnxi
 Here's a few of my other encounters that I've had a while back. All of them mostly happened in my younger days, but I almost always had a witness. When I was younger I used to spend my weekends at my cousin's house. During one of my first visits there he said to me, "Weird stuff happens here around 12:00 a.m..." I really didn't believe him, but at 12:04 I had my first ghost (jinn) encounter.
The living room layout had the kitchen door behind and to the right of the couch. In the kitchen there was a cabinet with a glass front that reflected the whole kitchen. During that time we heard a cabinet door open and shut then we heard a bunch open and shut over and over, but we were looking at the reflection and saw nothing moving. We hopped over the couch and ran into the kitchen to find nothing moving and the noise had stopped. That's not the best story in the world, but it was my first and I had a witness.
One other one was a shorter one that involved a friend of mine at my grandmother's house. Her house is old so the floors creak and the kitchen is beside the living room almost the same room. One night we were laying on two separate couches and talking to each other when we heard footstep creaks walking into the kitchen. We thought it was her so said, "Hey grandma...hey?" We got no reply and no light ever came on we then looked up and no one was there.
The last one I am going to say is my best one besides my motorcycle one I already posted. One night we were at my same grandmother's house. My cousin (Chance) from above and my other cousin (Marcus) are the people in this story. There is a vacant trailer that is beside my grandmother's house and at the time I lived in it... sadly. We were young and wanted to check it out at night. Marcus went in first, Chance went in second and I trailed.
I was the lookout in case anyone came. On the way towards the back past the kitchen is my room then my sister's room. Marcus went to the far back towards my sister's room and Chance walked my room and found an old train toy. He opened my door and threw it in and closed the door. I was almost behind him at the time and we decided nothing was going on so we were going to leave. On our way out Chance passed my old door and at that time the door opened and the toy flew past his head! We freaked out and took off running and didn't go back in there at night anymore. I still feel weird going in there sometimes. I believe it's more of a jinn messing with us than anything.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment