minute workers

Chitika

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Night Reaper

By Sensitivejen
I was almost 19 years old and my mother and I had an apartment near Waco, Texas. The tenant before us had committed suicide not long before we moved in, so needless to say, we were very nervous about living there. When my mother would be taking a shower, she'd feel an odd presence with her in the bathroom. Also in her bedroom, which was the room this man killed himself in, at night she'd feel some one sit at the end of her bed.
One night after my mom went to bed, I was up alone sitting on the couch in the living room. The end of the couch faced directly down the hall. Sitting on the end that faced the hallway, I began to see a tall, skinny shadow-like creature, possibly the Grim Reaper.
He stood to maybe about 6- 6 1/2 feet tall and dressed in all black. He walked back and forth across the hall from my room, into the bathroom, then back in the hall and pointed its finger at me. Then suddenly, it came towards me fast, and then was gone. After this event, if I was alone there at night, I'd ride my bike down to a friend\'s house. It scared me so much to be there alone.

4 months after this event, my father committed suicide. Ever since then when a family member dies, I would see this black figure before it happens. When I was 8, my grandmother died and I would smell her "essence" everywhere I went (Butterscotch and Dr. Pepper) and also when my father died, when I'd hear a certain song that he liked to listen to, I'd smell cigarettes and grease (he was a truck driver) and so I really do believe that my ability or whatever you wish to call this, is getting stronger everyday.
My cousin and I both have these things going on and I don't deny at all, that I am meant to use this ability to better understand the deceased and other beings that haunt our everyday lives!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment